Bornin June of 1985 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Graduated Diploma, Swedish PDF (truecrt.com)in June of 2020 from the DevOps Engineer
programme Page on nackademin.se (translated)at Nackademin in Stockholm. Not an awful lot of note in between, except perhaps for that
one memethat several people liked in 2012. Currently employed as a SysAdmin consultant at B3 Init AB in Stockholm.
Things I like to do:
- Make things! Programming, wood-work, electronics, debatedly useful machines... Stuff I need or stuff that's just fun to build.
- Fix things! I enjoy the whole process of defining a problem, finding its root and designing a solution. I like stuff that just works, too, but broken or badly designed things trigger me to fix them and motivates me to find ways to better them.
- Hoard obsolete computery things! Also plants, aquariums, books, pocket watches, fountain pens, 78 RPM records and a million other nifty things.
Things I like to think I know how to do:
- Scripting/Programming: Python, Java, Bash, Perl, PowerShell
- Tools: Git, Docker, Red Hat (Satellite, IdM), Vagrant, Ansible, Kubernetes, GCP, Azure (DevOps, ARM templates, Functions, Pipelines, etc.)
- Databases: MS SQL, MySQL
- Operating Systems: GNU/Linux (Ubuntu Server, RHEL, CentOS), Windows Server, macOS (from System 6 to Big Sur)
- Speak & write: Swedish, English
- Misc: LAN/Cisco, Active Directory, Agile Methodologies